Friday, March 19, 2010

PLEASE URGENT HELP NEEDED

Hello,
  How are you doing ? I hope you are doing fine, I'm sorry that I didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar.I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept it, I will like you to assist me with a  soft loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of $2,500 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, I will  pay you back as soon as I return,I have trust on you,Please kindly let me know if you can be of help so I can send you my details to use when sending the money through Western Union Or  Money Gram today, may god bless you and your family.
 
 
Any assistant you can offer will be greatly appreciated  
Ahmet Billuroğlu


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment